Exterior Painting Ocala FL
Hello Curb Appeal!
Did you know that painting professionals recommend that you have the exterior of your home repainted about every 7-10 years, in order to provide maximum protection for your home’s building materials? As a conscientious homeowner, it’s important for you to take care of your home, so you can enjoy many years within its’ strong walls, as well as maintaining your home’s financial value.
Within the state of Florida, our homes are faced with very hot, moist, and humid conditions. The paint along the exterior surfaces of our home may be more opt to fade, peel, crack, or chip. The professionals from Premium Painting offer superior services for all projects of exterior painting. If you have an exterior painting project, then please contact us today!
Your Home Deserves The Best
Our multi-step process allows us to provide our customers with a crisp, clean painting result for the exterior of their home. Our staff are highly-trained and always pay close attention to the smallest of details because we know that you expect excellent results.
If you would like to receive a free estimate for your exterior painting project, then please contact Premium Painting today! We are eager and prepared to offer you superior services anytime!
Local Exterior Painters
Our professionals are well-equipped to provide exterior paint services on all types of materials, including; siding, stucco, trim work, and much more. We offer several steps for our complete painting services, too. These include:
- Full power wash cleaning to provide removal of dirt, grime, cobwebs, and other substances that may interfere with the painting process.
- Repair cracks, gaps, or holes with caulk or wood putty, as needed.
Scrape loose or chipped paint in order to provide a smooth surface for new paint.
- Sand and prime areas, as needed, for a smooth finish.
- Repair/replace nails that have popped or wooden boards that have warped or rotted.
- Tape off all surrounding areas that will not be painted, such as; brick areas, roofline, windows, and such.